ADRP's regional workshops and conferences are the perfect opportunity to network with professionals in your area and refresh your knowledge and skill set. Check the schedule below to see what events are coming to your region, or contact the ADRP office to begin planning your own today!
Who hosts regional events?
Some of ADRP’s greatest successes rest on the shoulders of its volunteers. With the help of ADRP members, we've hosted regional events in each of the following cities, and have even more planned this year! Check the schedule below to see which of this year's regional events are coming to your area.
|Los Angeles, California
||Manchester, New Hampshire
|San Francisco, California
||Notre Dame, Indiana
||New York City, New York
|Elon, North Carolina
||Fort Worth, Texas
Every year, ADRP volunteers host regional events as a way to bring together donor relations and stewardship professionals to network, inspire, and learn about best practices within the profession. Regional events are held in various locations around the United States and Canada, serving as a platform to connect with professionals locally. These events can only come to fruition through the hard work of our volunteers and support of our generous sponsors. With support, guidance, and approval of the ADRP staff, volunteers create successful events and programs in a variety of formats.
Regional event formats include:
- Coffee or Happy Hour: 10-25 of your closest (literally) colleagues for networking.
- Breakfast or Lunch Roundtable: 25-50 guests at your institution for a breakfast or lunch roundtable discussion.
- Regional Workshop: 50-100 attendees, with three or four speakers and informal roundtable discussions.
- Regional Conference: One- to two-day event in your town to make lasting connections with your colleagues.
Interested in hosting a regional event in your area?
Sponsor or Exhibit at a Regional Event
Our regional workshops and conferences touch ADRP members at locations across the United States and in Canada. These events will offer you a captive, intimate audience ranging from 50 - 200 donor relations and stewardship professionals. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how you can support a regional event.
- Brief (2-3 minutes) address from the podium
- 6’ exhibitor table
- Logo inclusion on event webpage
- Logo inclusion in event email marketing
- Recognition from stage during event
Coming Up Next...
3rd Annual Midwest Regional Forum
May 10, 2017 | Chicago, IL | YMCA of the USA
3rd Annual Toronto Regional Workshop
May 26, 2017 | Toronto, ON | Sheraton City Centre Hotel
Southeast Donor Relations Conference
June 8 - 9, 2017 | Augusta, GA | Augusta University